Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Morning Adventure

While still in the city, waiting for our plane, we took a trip around the market. We got there by a an old school Humvee-like vehicle.  It costs about 40 cents round trip.
We enjoyed vintage cokes in glass bottles with pop-tops. We also went through a meat market with some live meat, and plenty of raw meat.  The smell.. "like pure gasoline. It really singes the nose hairs."  There were more types of rice than I knew existed.  You can by fighting cocks, and anything else you can think of.  I have attached some pictures.  Check out the traffic in some of them.

Off to catch my plane! God bless!

In Him,

Audie







2 comments:

  1. Audie,
    First off, I love you!
    Second, WOW! I love what you are doing, and more importantly what God is going to do through you. What a fantastic journey He's set you on. I look at your pictures and read about your experiences and it gets me so excited for the mission effort I'm soon to embark on.
    Keep leading for Him! Would love to get together once you're back home and learn more about your experiences.
    God Bless!
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ashlee! It means more than you know! You will love your experience. This has been such a blessing. You get to see God work in more ways than you thought possible.
      Good Luck!
      -Audie

      Delete