Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Updates on My Parents - May 7th, 2016

I posted these updates concerning my parents on May 7th, 2016 via Facebook.



May 7 at 9:26pm ·

I'm getting to recline next to Pops and watch TV with him. He had a couple bites of jello today and is doing really well. He's cracking jokes like the Jeff we know. Mom's still sedated, but her BP and HR are good and she responded to Aunt Patti and I. Both are strong and pushing forward. Keep praying and I have faith he will keep answering. The Creator the universe cares enough about us to hear your prayers and take care of our family. How humbling!



May 7 at 2:44pm · Grassy Fork, TN ·

Dad is awake and off of the ventilator. Uncle Jimmy and I went to get mom and dad's things from their hotel in Gatlinburg, so I haven't seen him yet, but from what I've been told he's doing really well. I ask that you please don't ask for further details. I know many are concerned, and we will update you as we can and feel appropriate. Thank you!



May 7 at 10:14am ·

God's protection doesn't necessarily mean nothing happens, but that he is with you that you might overcome what happens.


Good morning. No serious update. Mom and dad are doing reasonably well and are sedated. Both have responded to us through the night for a short moment. Keep praying. Thank you!



May 7 at 12:12am ·

We have been at the hospital a little while now. Both mom and dad are pretty rough, but the care here is excellent and they should be good in the long run. It will be a long process, but God and the love so many have shown us will get us through it. We will be here for a while for surgeries and care but I'll try to keep everyone posted as I can. If I don't respond to your messages it's not because I don't care. We are just overwhelmed. Keep praying and thank you so much for the love and prayers. God is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment